The following information is also linked on our iPad Apps & Information page for future reference.
Due to the merge of Skyward Student and Skyward Financial during the summer, the login site changed. This has not been updated on your iPads because we have not recalled them yet for syncing updates (soon though). You may manually change your Skyward app on your iPad by following the instructions in this video created by Paige Goodson (new tech PD).
You may access the iTunes Store from work during work hours to update apps and download work related material. You must first log into the browser and authenticate (not readily available should a student being using your iPad). To do so open Safari or Lightspeed browser and type in your Novell username and password (what you use to log into your computer).
The Apple in Education website has their
favorite apps listed by content area. (Thanks Paige for sharing) http://www.apple.com/education/apps/

I would love to have some training on My Big Campus! I would like to start my class blog, but I don't know how to get my students' parents to my big campus.
ReplyDelete