Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Draft Draft Draft

I am posting my first draft of the new master schedule for this year.  This is the biggest mouse trap of creation - or is it dominoes????
Anyway - preview the PDF checking your particular schedule.  Kindergarten should have one music, one PE and one library time scheduled.  Everyone else should have two PE, one running, one music, one library.  First and second grade have an additional pink spot for a counselor or character lesson.  I have not put in computer lab slots.  You can request for yourself and for grade level interventions and I will make as many people happy as possible.  :)  Send it to me in writing. 
**  I have adjusted a few items based on feedback.  I moved Cheryl's PE and running time to leave her 90-minute language block in place.  We should move her Friday PE time but would need someone willing to switch.  I also moved Shauna's music time for the same reason and doubled her with Pfeifer.  I need to discuss this with Elsa to see if she would rather have the longer prep in the morning or have the two classes separate.  We are out of music slots, so then what??    This copy also has the intervention times along the side (thank you Darcy for helping me figure the glitch to get it to show).

I do not have an image of my new lunch schedule created yet, but here is a summary:
  • Kindergarten will go to recess first and then to the lunchroom at 11:30 and class at 11:50
  • First grade will go to the lunchroom at 11:35, to the playground at 11:55 and class at 12:15
  • Second grade will go to the playground at 11:35, the lunchroom at 11:55 and class at 12:15
  • Third grade will go to the lunchroom at 11:50, the playground at 12:10, and class at 12:30
  • Fourth grade will go to the playground at 11:35, the lunchroom at 11:55, and class at 12:15
  • Fifth grade will go to the playground at 11:55, the lunchroom at 12:15 and to class at 12:35

Please let me know as soon as possible any hiccups that you observe in this draft.
Please do not change anything without coming to me.  You will tip a domino.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment