Good morning. You are an amazing staff and I appreciate your willingness to share with your colleagues and help out where needed. The open house was well attended and students left with confidence in their new teachers. Thank you to all who helped greet and direct families.
I placed the duty schedule in boxes so that it would be readily available. Let me know of any hitches to the plan or changes.
Today (Wednesday) I will do the Wise Words a few minutes after things seem to settle in the halls. Every other day I will do the 20 seconds following the tardy bell.
Remember to check with students EARLY in the day to confirm that they know how they are going home. You have phones in your room and can let older students call or send lists to the office for us to help get confirmation.
Collaboration will be as soon as we can get the majority of kids on buses and in cars. :) Let's meet in the library today.
"Have a magical day!"


No comments:
Post a Comment