As Mike Friend stated Wednesday, we will need to wait and be flexible as we experience necessary changes. I hope by mid to late next week we can have students placed into draft classes. I am going to rework numbers this weekend. As we have been confirming students, I have found out that we are loosing six of our current second grade students and have not gained out of district students at this same grade. So going into third is not as daunting as it looked last week. I appreciate all the teachers who have stepped up to offer to teach gender separate classes and am thrilled that we may be able to offer this at each grade level.
What I do not know - is if we will keep all current FTE, and if so, who will be transferred to our building, or if we can post positions. Much is left to be decided in June. Be patient. Communicate your desires and feelings with me so that I can make the best decisions possible.
I wish each of our classified employees a wonderful summer. Thank you for your dedicated service throughout the year. We could not possibly do our jobs with the support from each of you on a daily basis. I have not heard one word about classified cuts. I do know that your portion of the jobs bill money will be applied against any cuts that may have to take place - helping you at least maintain going into next year. I promise to contact you if I hear of anything different that would effect your job. Please trust that and enjoy your time off.
No comments:
Post a Comment