Kindergarten needs a little training time with their entire class for fire drill procedures. Jayna has offered to help Kayla do some walk through training.
Stephanie & Joe may also need "buddies" to help. We will do our first fire drill about 11:15 so as not to include Kindergarten (except Joe) in our first. Kindergarten can then do a couple dry runs before they hear the alarms sound.I have added the links to the Policy 400 sections, duty schedules, master schedule and bell schedule to the "Documents" page. I have added the link to the technology assist (reporting technology needs) to the "Links" page.
Darren sent everyone the forms to complete if you choose to CHANGE your current insurance plan. If you did not receive that email with attached forms email duranga@msd134.org
I have not had the chance to update the staff handbook. I will get you a list of items and due dates soon, but things you should be considering and working on:
- Substitute folders
- Classroom management plans
- Long range plans
- Teacher evaluation class information sheet (I'll put these in your box)

No comments:
Post a Comment