Monday, August 30, 2010

Help Jayna Receive Funding

Hi everybody,


I have an arts project I have written for limeades for learning. They will fund supplies with email votes. Please go to my project: limeadesforlearning.com, then go to the bottom and click on "start voting", then you have to look for my project. Narrow it down by clicking on the location button. I think I am on the second page. The project is "creatively" called Integrating Art into the Curriculum". The supplies will be used by 4th and 5th grade, my buddy class and will also provide printmaking tools for our school. You can vote every day. It would be cool if our school got this fully funded.

Jayna

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to everyone! The project is fully funded. Wow! I still can't believe it. Next year more of us should try it. (Maybe it can still be done this year...the voting continues until the end of the month.) I appreciate all the votes. I know there were many parents who got involved too!

    ReplyDelete