Here are some last minute details for our safety inpection. I believe our inspection will be first thing Monday morning, but he is scheduled in the District through Wednesday. Check TV stands to be sure TVs are secured properly with straps. Remove and put away, completly out of sight, ALL door stops. I will print fire route signs for those who asked.
December first everyone will be given a writing prompt to have students complete before lunch. We will use the same procedures and timing as in the past. You will need to set aside time to score these assessments as grade level teams sometime in December. If you would like help with scoring , contact Angie. She can communicate with Rebecca, Nicole, Cindy, Greg and myself to help.
Before leaving Tuesday for Thanksgiving vacation please secure your rooms, take personal items home, close blinds, put heat on unoccupied setting.
I will be gone most of next Monday and all of Tuesday. Angie will cover for me if you need assistance. And of course, you will be able to reach me most of that time by phone or email.
No comments:
Post a Comment