Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quick Updates



Jaycee Marie Maxwell
4lbs 15 oz.

Born March 6

(Praying for her lungs to clear so she can breathe easier)





Welcome Colton Hoffman to our staff.  Colton begins today (Thursday) to fill the half time position Darcy has vacated in the afternoons.  Some of you may recognize him from your classrooms a few years back.  :)  He is bringing his cannon to Core Fair - again.  He built it for Mr. Harris' class project years ago.  

THANK YOU CREW!!!! You guys are amazing.  I love watching this whole thing come together every year.  I'm excited to welcome the crowds tomorrow night. 

Third, fourth and fifth grade teachers - one last surprise.  Sorry my communication is late.  We have a group of nursing students coming on Friday to present hand-washing lessons.  Previously I had a teacher from each grad volunteer so I just arranged for all of you.  You can decline if needed, just tell me.  They will be here about 9:30 A.M. and should have enough to come to all classes simultaneously.  I will send them to your rooms unless I hear from you. 

Neon Day - encourage kids to wear Neon - as much as possible.  The student who glows the most in each room will receive a special prize.  Everyone will receive a neon bracelet.  Be sure and celebrate with students - sharing how many Hawks Tickets they are earning as a school!

No comments:

Post a Comment