Chips & Salsa
Colleagues & Conversations
Call it what you want, but come join us after work.
It is Blue Jean Friday and Pay Day following a surprise day off
What more do you need to celebrate!
Wingers in Nampa
4:00 till whenever
Bring a Friend
Wednesday the Leadership Team met to discuss scheduling the make up day for the last snow day. They selected to add the day to the end of the year, Friday, May 17th. Half the day will be spent with data (creating class lists and preparing RTI grade level information for next year). You may take a personal day in place of this addition. Classified employees already work the 17th, so if you didn't work the last snow day you will either add a day at the end or take a personal day. Now for today - I have not heard yet if students will have to make up the day and hours. If so, the District will determine the added day. If students do not need to make it and we still do I will take it back to the Leadership Team for the choice of days. We could do two evenings going into end of quarter (like we did last year when we added conferences. One day could be PD for CCSS and the other for report card work). Think about it and share with your Leadership representative.
I used my day to take care of some paper details.
- I submitted step one for the Extended Reading Intervention based on the plans discussed with the teams this week. I am looking for an unemployed certified teacher (newly graduated maybe) to help us for nine weeks beginning Feb 4
- I submitted for approval of NNU credit for the iPad app evaluation and sharing. If you are interested in participating in this 15 hours of PD, let me know.
- I wrote a couple teacher evaluation to catch up there. I may plan a day to swing through the majority of you who have not signed up yet. :0
- I had a nice lunch with Lisa, Kayla and Stephanie. When do we ever get to go to lunch and not worry about the time?
- I answered LOTS of email
I would like to encourage you to go to ISEE to check out the new District data from our latest upload. You should be able to chart and graph your class data to make adjustments in interventions as we prepare for another testing season.
No comments:
Post a Comment