Thursday, September 6, 2012
Kim Sutton Math Fact Fluency
Each classroom teacher received a set of Kim Sutton Math Fact Fluency materials for their appropriate grade level. The number line and dots are part of the system. Please do not misplace these materials or use them for anther purpose. These were purchased with Professional Development funds based on the feedback from second and first grade teachers. I have two sets of training DVDs, one for K-2 and another for 3-6. It will be most helpful if you decide as a team how you would like to work through this professional development and use the materials to impact student achievement. If you want to have substitutes cover classes for a half or full day so that you can take yourselves through the training we need to find an appropriate date. If you want to use collaboration or after school time I can help support you with that also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love Kim Sutton! Thank you!! -Val
ReplyDelete