Friday, August 17, 2012
Everyone will be in place!
Thank you Jayna, Dana and Lisa for giving your afternoon to help with fifth grade interviews. I am amazed at the wonderful group of available candidates to choose from. We interviewed four - all of which could successfully do this job. That made it hard to call those who were not selected. I am pleased to announce that we are recommending Jenna Oien to the School Board for hire. Jenna is a Middleton resident who did her student teaching at Mill Creek with Anna under the direction of Carolyn. (A little name dropping there.) She will be here on Monday to become part of our staff. I know you will make her feel welcome as you always do. We will need to have all available help to put her room together on Monday and Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Jenna! She was fabulous at MCE -- you guys will love her :) - Jaime
ReplyDelete