This team of teachers attended the Peak training in Vale, Colorado during this past week. I had introduced some of the Peak principles in the past and had a chance to send some from each grade level for inservice. The feedback has been incredible and they are excited to return and implement this in their classrooms and share some ideas with you. Below are some of the quotes I have received during the past week while they were away.
"This is an awesome conference! One of the best I have been to!"
"It was a really great day! The conference is very engaging. I learned some great ideas, some of which seem to be common sense that I probably should have just though of. I am excited for the rest of the conference!"
"We love Spencer and Vail is amazing!"
"Wow is this a beautiful place."
"Thank you for sending us. We are learning so much!"
"I love this workshop. It makes so much sense."




No comments:
Post a Comment