Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Update Rather than Weekly Update?

Here are the most current AYP ISAT goals I could locate.  The targets I saw last week had the Language and Reading targets at the same level, which many of you have made as a class.  This list is a bit different,  so I hesitate to tell you.  :)  Aim High.  We have to be perfect in two years.

Feel free to just say, "No!"  I'm passing on some requests for student education opportunities from the community.  You decide if you want to participate.
  • Forwarded a savings message from Wellsfargo.  Respond if you like and if it fits your curriculum
  • UPS has been calling and wants to present truck safety to students.  They will take kids in the truck and show them blind spots for drivers.  They will have a truck here next Thursday afternoon, May 3, beginning at 12:30.  Each class takes about 20 minutes.  Let me know if you are interested in participating.
  • Espresso, similar to Discovery Education, called and wants to pursue interest and possible contract.  I told him K-3 were looking at it.  I really just want to solicit your opinions IF you have had a chance to look at it. Let me know.  I heard from Stephanie Santero.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment