Monday, March 19, 2012

Important Updates

THURSDAY is chips and salsa at Nicole Ingersoll's house.  She would love to have you come by.  She will have food and beverages but you are welcome to bring your own if you like.  Here are the directions to her house.
667 North Saddlebrook Way
From Middleton:East on Hwy 44,Left on Star Road,Left on Blake (entrance to Saddlebrook subvidision), Continue on Blake for 1/2 mile as it curves into Saddlebrook, home is on the right.
Official employee work calendars (days you are required to work) are available through Skyward employee access.  Here are the directions for accessing.
Log in to Skyward employee (not student) portal, click on "Employee Information" and then "Calendar". When the calendar opens, click on calendar options at the top and check the box for "Display Selected Employee Management Calendar". This feature will allow you to see what days you work and what days you have off.

The Middleton Public Library would like to come advertise the summer reading program during the month of April.  Linda and Elaine were thinking it might be easiest for classes to schedule into the library on a 15 minute rotating basis on a Wednesday or Friday.  Although it takes less time if Elaine pops into your rooms, but yet it does take them off task on the spur of the moment.  We could also do 20-30 minute presentations by grade level in the lunchroom.  So PLEASE vote on the question in the left column so I know what is best for you, the classroom teacher.  I will schedule a date as soon as I know the preference. 


It appears that the SDE has signed an agreement to provide Discovery Education to classrooms across the State for the next five years.  This is great news for us, who have been paying for it.  I found another digital source that claims their sweet spot to be K-3.  I would like some of you to preview it and let me know what you think.  I will sign up for a 30-day free trial to Espresso.


I also need a count of students that you believe need a Tier 2 or Tier 3 math intervention.  I will sign us up for a 30-day free trial for as many students as you claim.  :)  I would like this to start after spring break, so please email me names of students you would like included.

1 comment:

  1. Will you email our log in for Expresso? I would love to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete