Monday, February 20, 2012

A few things to share...............

Welcome back.  I hope you had a restful three day weekend.  As we start this short week I just had a few quick things to share.
  • Please make sure every time you have a substitute in your class that you enter it in Skyward as well as Aesop.  It is the balance between these two programs that settles the paychecks for our substitutes.
  • The College of Idaho is looking for placements for 10 spring semester Intro to Teaching students.  These students can work in tandem or individually.  Again, they observe, plan and teach a short lesson over the course of five weeks, beginning in late March.
  • Friday is Blue Jean Friday.  I have 'spoken' to Mr. Kindergarten - Joe Bastian.  He would love to meet up with some of us after work.

4 comments:

  1. I will take a college student.
    Thanks
    ~Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a college student too. What time are they coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take a C of I student.

    Thanks!
    Stephanie B

    ReplyDelete