Friday, November 18, 2011

Congratulations????

What is a loss for us is wonderful news for Britney.  Britney has been serving our school for 19 hours a week (and as a substitute) with grace and professionalism.  She has been paid as a classified employee on an hourly wage with no hope of being hired here in the future because she is certified secondary.  I must tell you though, that she has found a new love for elementary schools and I will continue to encourage her to add to her certificate. 
All that said to tell you that she has been offered a job at Vallivue Middle School beginning November 28th.  Monday will be her final day with us.  I am excited for her and wish her great success as she finally gets to begin her teaching career.

2 comments:

  1. Britney, we are so happy for you!! We will truely miss you!!! Good luck on your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Good Luck. If you need anything, let us know. We will support you in anyway we can. (Keep our email handy!)~Suzette

    ReplyDelete