Now is a good time to start checking the blog regularly as I am throwing information up as I learn it. :)
Mike Cozakos has asked me to let you know that his team is still working on summer support requests. Their target date of completion is Friday, August 19th. Chances are, you have not been forgotten, just not finished yet. Thank you for your patience.
I need an design team! I am so thrilled to announce that Right Now Heating and Air has agreed to partner with us on our character t-shirts. We will still sell spirit shirts, but are moving to character T-shirts rather than the tokens of the past. Students will earn their shirt (free) and then iron on character patches each month. I need help with the basic design of the shirt (Jeff and I have talked rough copy ideas) and then the character patches. I have secured the price quotes, suppliers and now the finances. Anyone want to help me finish this project?
I'll help with the t shirts. Let me know. Text me!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great idea!! Yes, I would love to help!!
ReplyDeleteAlways willing to help! :) Angie
ReplyDelete