Monday, August 29, 2011
Counseling Referrals
This year we have a wonderful counselor 1.5 days per week. At this time, most of Angie's time is scheduled to work with classroom lessons and to plan for Cathy Roberts to cover a couple of classes. We have protected some time for Angie to work with individual students, student groups and emergency situations. I believe Brooke will also be doing some hours in each of the buildings occasionally. We are also blessed to have the opportunity to use Teresa Brown for some social work cases. Since all of these programs are shared throughout the district and they will serve students with different problems I would like to sift the referrals to these ladies through my office. Here is a student referral form you may use for kids talking about parents divorcing to kids who are going hungry or without water. Please highlight and mark any emergency cases and don't hesitate to email or call if necessary. Do not let a form come between getting help for a student. I will also attach this form to the documents page for future reference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is great to be back! I am so grateful to be working with such an amazing staff and administration. I know through our team efforts we can greatly benefit the students here! Angie
ReplyDelete