Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chicken Fat!

Sandy's class has been exercising every morning for the past six weeks to the old tune, Go You Chicken Fat.  They have thoroughly enjoyed it and want to share it with the school.  We do not have an assembly but thought maybe we could send a couple of her students to every class first thing. They will lead in the exercises while we play the song over the intercom to the entire school after Wise Words.  Takes a long five minutes.  What do you think?  Exercise as a school next week?  We could do it one or more days?  Let me know if you are willing and once, twice or all five days?

4 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea! I would be willing to do it all week, except for Friday since kindergarten will have already graduated :)
    -Stephanie Burke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Boys that ROCK are in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give it a try. All week sounds good.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete