Fifth grade decided to test Science during the last available week rather than the first so we will not be testing next week. In the next few days I will post a reminder list for teachers on the blog so check back. Darcy will put seating charts in your mailbox for you to complete and turn into her. You will need to sign the Test Security Agreement and return it to me prior to testing. Everyone that is present during testing must sign an agreement.I will be out of the building most of next week. I have an admin meeting Monday morning. Then most of Wednesday through Friday I am to attend the Prevention Conference in Sun Valley. I will be "plugged in" with cell phone and email if you need anything. I know you function just fine without me, I just like to think you might miss me. Keep an eye on Bruce for me.
Letters for raffle ticket sales should go home Monday and then the fun begins.
During the next two months there will three special collaboration days. April 27th will be district wide by grade level with the opportunity to wrap up grading discussions and to bring consensus to report card decisions for next year. May 18th we will do our final collaboration as a complete staff. Teams should be prepared to share their progress and learning for the year Then on May 25th the District will host a closing meeting for the year. This information is offered to provide you information in planning out your last few sessions.

No comments:
Post a Comment