CHANGE!!!! The gum is bigger (and gorgeous) than I originally thought. We will still give two per student in the upper grades. If you want to hand one out and if it's a problem, give the other as they leave for home.
Kindergarten - I don't think they can fit these in their mouths. I'm going to give you one per child.
I have counted them into bags of 25 each, not knowing how many per class earned the award. If you have extra, please return it to the office. If you need more please notify the office.
- Friday you will be given a baggy with gumballs to distribute to your students who met the "Clean up your dirty mouth challenge".
- I will email a list of students who DID NOT achieve the challenge from my records. You will also need to determine from your records and reports from classified staff as to who is excluded.
- I gave two gumballs per students so that you could do a morning/afternoon or school/home kind of distribution. This is because the gumballs are small and we want to discourage saving the gum by sticking it on things. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment