Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family Fitness Night

Congratulations Toni on another well planned, supported and attended event.  It was really fun to watch the High School coaches and athletes work with our students with such enthusiasm and patience.  I love the opportunity this provides our children to interact and learn from some really cool role models (the high school athletes). 

Thank you to all the staff that not only showed up to help, but recruited family members and friends.  The comments I overheard from community was so enthusiastic and favorable.  It shines a wonderful light on our school and provides an inexpensive yet fun family evening.

When I left at 9:30 Adam was still working - well past his regular hours.  He was putting all the tables back in the lunchroom so that we would be set up for Friday.  He and Sandy teamed up and communicated to make sure they could get the basics of there daily work completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment