I have been researching intervention curriculum
and now have samples available in my office.
Heinemann has Comprehension Toolkit's available for grades K-2 and 3-6 based on the 6 Strategies: monitor comprehension, activate & connect, ask questions, infer meaning, determine importance and summarize and synthesize. There are lessons, short text for use, materials for extending and investigating further and a CD of resources. It might be exactly what 2/3 grade collaboration team was discussing Wednesday (Jelena).
I have also been communicating on math intervention materials that come complete with lessons in the MTI format, question strategies for leaders to guide learning, pre/post and progress monitoring assessments and a technology components for interactive white boards. I applied to be part of a pilot program that will fund the workbooks and materials for a grade level intervention. If you are interested in previewing the CAMS/STAMS materials please let me know.
I am interested the the math materials.
ReplyDeleteI also would like to take a look at the reading materials when opened.
Cheryl