According to last week's poll, many of you are interested in a cookie exchange and a Bunko party. Since I haven't heard anything from the social committee I will put some ideas on the table here and hope others will help me fill in the gaps.
Cookie exchange: Monday, December 13th after school in the library. I choose Monday so you would have a weekend to bake if needed. The format is simple; create your favorite holiday cookie and bring a plate full to share. If you bring three dozen - you can take three dozen of your choice home. I would suggest that you bring a copy of the recipe to share. Don't print copies, but rather have the recipe available. Click on the poll so we can get a count of how many are planning to participate. If you are reading this blog from elsewhere in the District, you are welcome to join in on these activities!
Bunko! What if we got together between Christmas and New Year's for hors d'oeuvres, drinks and games? We could set up a couple of Poker tables for those interested and Bunko for the rest. I will put a couple of dates on the poll. Vote for as many as you could or would attend and I'll try to get something set. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment