Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Almost August

I have just a few days left before I return to work full time. Lisa and I report back (have we been gone,Lisa?) next Monday. I will have your return to work letter mailed out the first of the week. I will also post it here on the Blog as soon as I have it finalized.

I have been working on a couple major programs to assist you this next year. The first is Discovery Education. I have finalized the contract with them and it is now open for your use. Thought you might want this for any lesson planning you are completing this summer. There are tutorials on the Discovery Education website if you want to learn ways to enhance your use of this product. I did not purchase training with the contract because of cost and the loss of inservice days as furlough days this year.
Here are the directions for access:
1. Go to www.discoveryeducation.com
2. Select the Passcode/New User tab to enter the school passcode
3. Click Login to create a user account and password

Your school passcode/s are listed below:
School Passcode
MIDDLETON HEIGHTS ELEM SCHOOL 4810-9558

No comments:

Post a Comment