Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The company selected to install the projectors in our classrooms, Quality Communications, would like to begin work as early as next week. There is a strong possibility that they will be in classrooms starting between 3 & 3:30 and working into the night trying to complete the installation as soon as possible. If you have not done so, please complete the projector form as soon as possible. This is your opportunity to have voice before installation.

I only attended one Black Friday sale. That was to purchase the Flip Video cameras that I spoke of at the first of the year. Each grade level received a digital camera, and now we have two small video cameras that plug into the USB slot of your computer. Are you ready to add video documentary to your classroom? Please let me know if you have student pictures saved for display on the video board. Now that we have speakers installed, we can add created video also.

Susan Stimpson donated a beautiful framed picture of the signing of the Constitution. Thank you Susan. I'll have the Leadership Team help determine where to hang this. I'm still working on getting the art prints hung gallery style in our new dining hall.

Please work with your team to score your grade level writings from last Tuesday. I would like these scored before Christmas break and preferably next week. If you want scoring assistance, please ask. We can work with you or read those that need a third tie-breaker score. I am also willing to help get scores saved to the t:drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment