On behalf of our Intro to Teaching class at College of Idaho, I want to thank you and your wonderful staff of teachers for a great field experience this semester. Today was our last day with the huge van loads of students, and there will be a few "stray" students finishing their lessons next week, and who have made arrangements with their teachers to do so. I have instructed them to sign in at the office to let you know that they are there.
I'd also like to thank your awesome administrative assistants who had to take all the phone messages when students were ill:-) The students had some very positive experiences at your school, and loved working with your teachers---who were enthusiastic and excellent role models and mentors for our next generation of teachers. I look forward to Spring Semester and the next wave of students out in Middleton.
Again, we really appreciate your time and dedication to our partnership.
No comments:
Post a Comment