Sunday, September 9, 2012
Interventions
Is your grade level ready to go with interventions? Have you used your data to determine your learning goals? What programs will you be using? I would like an update from each grade level as to your focus and data supporting that need. What do you need as support? Title I and Special Education should be available for you during your designated time as blocked out on the Master Schedule. If you need help in the computer lab from EAs, please let me know including your expectations for students and programs they will be using. Please note, that I have moved first grade computer lab on Fridays during intervention to the second lab out in the modular to free up class time with Darcy for Cathy Pfeifer. You may choose not to use the alternate lab if you prefer to have an alternate assignment for students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment