The staff Christmas party has been shifted to Friday night December 16th. It is still at the Foote shop. Dinner will be provided. I hear we are looking at a repeat of Bunko and Poker. The social committee will have updated emails for you soon.
I encourage you to make this a priority. I know it is often difficult to "do one more thing", but some of us find it a benefit once we arrive. Last spring your survey indicated a desire for more social gatherings. Although the social committees have offered more we are not seeing an increase in attendees. I have also been reading research on staff morale, and it states that connecting on personal levels with your colleagues is the best thing you can do to raise morale.A test of the emergency broadcast texting system was conducted Sunday afternoon (our phone tree). If you are on the texting list and you did NOT receive the test text please let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment