Blue Jean Fridays (BJF) have been increased in number this year with the stipulation that administrators oversee the professionalism agreed to with the MEA. That agreement says that only those who make the $20 donation are allowed to wear jeans on these days. Blue Jean badges are to be worn which explains to the public why we are wearing jeans. Jeans need to be as professional looking as possible, and to be worn with school spirit shirts.
I don't want to get into judging quality of jeans. I know there are some pretty expensive jeans designed with the worn out look. I will ask you to look in the mirror each BJF and make your best judgement. I understand that this year's badges have not yet been delivered but Cheryl has initialed last year's model for those that had one. As of this morning Cheryl had collected money from nine staff members. If you are wearing jeans and have not paid, please get that done.

No comments:
Post a Comment