Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YOU SNOW DAY?

I hope you enjoyed your day snowed in!  It was interesting to deal with so much snow so early in the season.  I took great advantage of having the time to catch up on a few pending items.  What a great way to work - sweats - hot coffee -  fresh baked pumpkin cookies -  laptop & cell phone by my side (along with a dog and a cat!)  I accomplished so much:
  • 2 webinars
  • Parent newsletter
  • Gazette article
  • evaluation write up
  • review of materials I keep carrying home
  • answered a bunch of email messages
  • baked cookies, made fudge, baked a pie
  • Read three chapters for my NNU class
  • Helped a C of I student with an interview
  • shoveled walks
  • finished 3 loads of wash and a set of dishes
  • cleaned some carpet spots
Hmmmm.  Think I'll go to bed and dream of another day off so I can play!

2 comments:

  1. You were busy and needed that extra day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad someone was productive. We had to much fun hangout together. I needed the extra snow day to get stuff done! :)

    ReplyDelete