Question raised as to how to show Discovery.com items before school, yet switch to Skyward for attendance without projecting confidential information. Stephanie Burke suggested using the "Blank" button.
RtI questions -
- I-Plans, when and how to write I-Plans. These are individual plans and not necessary for everyone. As your team looks at data, implements interventions and some students fail to respond, then we would look at writing a formal I-Plan and we will be sure your representative gets answers to how and when as we go.
- Intervention support - will classified personnel be assigned a grade level? Intervention time was set aside for each grade level so that both Title I and Resource can have at least one person available to help with groups. That could be Greg or an assigned EA and Cindy or an assigned EA. Beyond that I can't answer questions about progress monitoring and support until I know plans and needs. What are you doing for intervention? What does the data indicate? What instruction is necessary? How will you progress monitor - with current assessments or something else? For example if you are working on sight words and you already check "Turtle Words" that could be your progress monitoring and nothing else would be needed.
Thank you Stephanie, Tracy, Cathy & Catherine for representing your colleagues.
No comments:
Post a Comment