Monday, August 16, 2010

Week of August 16

So many have already been in to work in rooms or throughout the building. It has been a tremendous help to have the classified ladies in to complete tasks in preparation for the start of school. All the ordered materials are checked in and delivered to proper locations. Including science stuff to the proper science boxes. Teacher requested items have been marked off. Monday folders are stuffed and counted for classrooms. And much more!

Jayna is missing her teacher chair. It appears to have disappeared over the summer. If you find it hanging around in your room would you please return it to room 16. She describes it as a blue stuffed chair on rollers in good condition with no arm rests.

New this year - you will be able to look up phone extensions for District employees through Groupwise. So if you need to call a grade level colleague at another building, look up their name in Groupwise and viola! :) Thanks Mike!

The District all staff meeting is at the High School cafetorium Monday, August 23rd at 8:30 sharp. Please plan to come early for photo id cards and breakfast. Dr. Bauscher would like to start right at 8:30 so we can end on time and get to our respective buildings. We are then scheduled for grade book training at our building directly following the district meeting. Although this is in-house it is scheduled with IT support according to their schedules. All teachers of instruction (classroom, resource, music and PE) must attend.

3 comments:

  1. I think my chair was blue and maybe it did have arms. All I know is that it was cushy, not hard. Please send it back my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more than 1 chair in my room. I am willing to share.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheryl. I found my chair. It was never really lost. Someone had moved it to a corner of my room behind other things. I discovered it today.

    ReplyDelete