Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday Morning

The most recent schedules are linked to the blog. I have updated the links as I have updated the schedules. We will discuss duty, recess and lunch schedules at the staff meeting on Tuesday, but if you have comments or concerns before then please do not hesitate to let me know.


During Open House we will be offering Popsicles on the Playground for everyone. If you are able to help distribute Popsicles with a smile, please let us know.


Those with lunchroom duty should consider "hosting" presentations to students Wednesday morning. You may want to get together on Monday afternoon and define for yourselves what Respect & Responsibility look like in the lunchroom. Set a short teaching agenda for students. We can have teachers sign up or be assigned times to bring their classes. Teaching and training early and often will pay off with the manners we hope to teach.


If you have anything for Tuesday's staff meeting please let me know today so I can put you or "it" on the agenda.


Our first collaboration will be together as an entire staff on Wednesday. I will use that time to set the theme for the year complete with goals and focus. I have been looking forward to it for some time now and don't want to rush it as we prepare for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment