Now with that announcement made, I can share some placements for staff for next year. Nothing is final but our "jello" is firming. These are "as of now" placements.
- Sandy & Bruce will be teaming up to teach fifth grade. They should plan to move their classrooms to rooms 14 & 15.
- Jayna has volunteered to render her expertise to teach our 4/5 combination class. She will keep her current classroom.
- Kim will be moving to fourth grade along side Lisa. Kim will keep her room and as of now I think Lisa will move into the building into room 5. (Surprise Stephanie). These five teachers will create a fourth/fifth grade team to collaborate and plan together. We are still working on the details, but they have begun conversations around how this might work and look.
- Cynthia has volunteered to render her expertise to teach our 2/3 combination class. She can keep her classroom.
- Joining Cynthia for the second grade team appears to be Catherine, Cheryl & Cathy. This will be our "C" team. I envision Catherine and Suzette switching classrooms.
- First grade at this time is Brooke, Stephanie, Suzette and someone else. :)
I am working on the rest. As information comes available I will confirm with those that are still awaiting the "final answer". Those of you who are waiting, please feel free to stop in and ask me. I can give you my most up to date thoughts.
Classified staff, I need to be hearing from you. I have one EA who has talked with me about moving to half time. This information may save a job for someone else. Therefore, if you have personal factors that will adjust your work needs or desires, please let me know. I will keep you informed as I gain information and make decisions. PLEASE ask me questions rather than worrying or conjecturing which can result in rumors. I will be straight up with you.
JUST ASK!
Thank you for the update so far...kudos to you and all of the juggling, glad you aren't leaving us for the circus....:o) just wondering though if Lisa takes Steph's room and Catherine and Suzzette switch--- where does Stephanie live?
ReplyDelete