The Middleton School Employee Team has been assigned a home in Middleton owned by one of our own school bus drivers. I will be driving by and contacting the owner this week to see what all needs to be done. Let me know if you have expertise or special supplies or connections. Here are some deadlines to consider:

- May 22 t-shirt orders due
- May 22 supply pick up
- May 31 last day to pressure wash home so it has time to dry
- June 1 t-shirt pick up
- June 11 Homes must be prepped and ready for paint
- June 12 Paint the Town (can also mow and trim lawns, plant flowers, etc....)
Please let me know how I can help with your running around and prep work. I may be able to help for a few hours on the 11th. I have scaffolding, tarps, paint supplies and ladders.
ReplyDeleteI have a pressure washer that we could use.
ReplyDeleteCherie
I too would like to help. Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteKim
Kallen and I want to help.
ReplyDeleteSuzette