If your certificate expires this year - don't wait! Please apply early and submit a copy to the District. This is not a year to gamble with letting it slip and not being certified come September.IRI is scheduled to begin with kindergarten and first grade on April 26th. The team will start at Purple Sage and move to Heights upon completion. Second and third grade testing will begin May 3, again starting at Purple Sage.
You should have received an email from the District office earlier this week regarding salary schedule movement forms which are due by April 30. If for some reason you did not receive this email and need the forms to notify the District, let me know.
Many staff members will be gone next Wednesday to conferences. This may effect collaboration efforts. Please do not wait till Wednesday to figure out that half your team is missing and you have nothing of value to work on. I know third grade was planning to listen to some of the gender audios mentioned in last weeks blog posting. Those who have begun listening to these have found them valuable. Maybe you could join a group like this or combine grade levels to discuss transfer of student information between grades. Just plan ahead.
Check out points to ponder for ways to save on printing costs. Of course I figure each time the copier "drops" the set of documents I sent before I can print them off, I've saved money. After all, I have deleted the email or document from my computer after sending it to the copier!
No comments:
Post a Comment