I'm in the airport awaiting the return flight. This has been a wonderful conference confirming the path we have set. It amazes me to hear over and over the common sense, backed by research that is not put into practice throughout the country regarding education. If the results are there and everyone agrees that professional learning communities is the way to school improvement, why are we NOT doing it. Well we are! The experts also said we don't have to wait till all the stars align. We need action; the action of getting better.
I wish you could have all heard and seen the presentations that were available. But in your absence, let me assure you, this may not be an easy journey, but it is the RIGHT journey. I'm excited to share and lead as we move forward to becoming a true professional learning community. I will see you Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment